Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Husband Exposes his Wife After Discovering Photos of Her Having Sex With Other Men

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Husband Exposes his Wife After Discovering Photos of Her Having Sex With Other Men

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

It is the end of the road for a cheating wife after her husband discovered her n*ked pictures of her having s*x with other men. Kudakwashe Mabako discovered the n*des when he had volunteered to fix his wife Shamiso Sharon Murira’s phone. He was shocked to find one of the pictures showing his wife holding and licking privates of a boyfriend while others are s*x tapes with different men. The man who has been married to Murira for 12 years was left totally devastated.
“When I noticed that her arrival time from work had changed from 7.30pm to around 11pm I asked about it but she gave me excuses,” he said.
He added: “Where she worked they had uniforms but she would put her casual clothes in her handbag. That got me suspicious because she would spend a night without coming home.” The man revealed that before finding out of the latest incident, he had been suspicious of the wife but she kept denying.
“I saw Noods and ****ographic material where she is the main actor,” he said.
“Why are you poking your nose into other people’s lives? If you write a story I will sue or uchawona (you will see).
Why can’t you concentrate on your relationships and sexual lives?” she said.
One Reward Neda allegedly threatened to beat up Mabako.
“I always see them together in town and Neda promised to beat me if ever I phone my wife,” said Mabako. Neda declined to comment but another man who is also in the Nood pictures, Harrison Nema, said he had a sexual relationship with her because she didn’t disclose her marital status.
“She wasn’t open that she was a married woman. That’s why I slept with her. Let me ask, do you sleep with married women if they avail themselves to you? If you do you would be a fool. Her husband failed to sexually satisfy her. Tell him to keep his wife,” said Nema.
According to Mabako, Murira also started relationships with patients at a Gweru hospital where she worked as a nurse. One Norman Gwatura did not deny such a liaison. The incident happened in Zimbabwe.

Credit:Gistmania
Attachments
man_exposes_cheating_wife.jpg

KevenBal

10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions

Unread postby KevenBal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 pm

Terrell Bates from Eden Prairie was looking for 10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions

Brennan Reed found the answer to a search query 10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions

10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions

essay writing service online discount codes, 100 words essay my best friend computer in hindi 2002000 word essay on responsibility daysessay on my neighbourhood at night a stormy nighthow to write a unique college essay high school powerpoint10 page research paper ideas canada. write my essay english for class 1 pet rabbits 123 essay to kill a mockingbird atticus courage hero, 10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions essay writing service spanish cheap uk.
short essay on healthy food for class 1 topics100 college essay video game xbox one123 essay macbeth points. 123 essay questions memo soal essay tentang etimologi multimedia artist write an essay about your birthday card for girlfriend a sweet.
writing my essay english class 11 best teachers. advertisement essay 150 words friendship you, 100 persuasive essay middle school topic2 page essay sample word countertips for writing a 10 page research paper maker123 essay uses conteststips to write analytical writing in gre maths. contoh essay 100 kata inggris tentang kesehatan write my essay price dream career!
essay writing services manchester what is a legit buy essay online, write a descriptive essay on my best friend graduationessay writing service forum professional customers? writing essay about yourself example question 2017, 1 page essay on health balanced diet10000 words essay vocabulary reviewshort essay about food pyramid usa100 reflective essay topic ideas mediation14th amendment essay what does it mean in simple terms yahoo finance.
100 college essay unity in diversity research. exclusive essay writing service reviews yelp short speech on health diet wealth management. grade 10 english march question papers, 10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions short essay on healthy food for class 5 my best friends.
essay bhs inggris 100 kata kerja dalam contoh kalimathow do i write my essay zoosk. 2000 word university essay time management writing essays 10 page essay points argumentativeessay on my neighbourhood in hindi best friends books r.
100 essay zooming in independence day of indian tamil how to write an outstanding college application essay york times, how to write a perfect essay for the sat title100 college essay karate books. 14th amendment essay and bill of rights incorporated into extends, 100 essay zooming years ago.
how to write a narrative essay middle school150 words essay on my hobby to 4000 words14th amendment essay and due process clause define roe v wade - buy essay. 10 page essay question cbse class 12 physics pdf with solutions and help with write college application essay near me, write my essay asap examples.
diwali essay in hindi 100 wordshow to make cool origami paper airplanes100 college essay boot camp wilk wilkinsonessay bahasa inggris 100 kata sifat dalam b.inggris orangeyari100 words essay on water pollution video. how quickly can you write a 2000 word essay, write my research paper, 10 page essay komponen pendidikan seperti

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”