Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Security men bar Ezekwesili, others from seeing Buhari

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Security men bar Ezekwesili, others from seeing Buhari

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:30 pm

A combined team of policemen and men of the Department of State Services on Monday halted a peaceful procession of the Bring Back Our Girls group at the Independence Avenue, Abuja.

The protesters, who were clad in red shirts and armed with placards, had taken off from the Unity Fountain, Maitama, with the aim of seeing President Muhammadu Buhari to demand an update on the abducted Chibok girls.

However, on getting to the Independence Avenue which leads to Aso Rock, about 60 security agents formed a barricade, effectively preventing the protesters from proceeding.

The BBOG had declared a 14-day line-up of activities to force Buhari to act more decisively in rescuing the Chibok school girls who have been in captivity for over 800 days.

The co-convener of the group/former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, told the police that they had come to see the President, arguing that he is answerable to Nigerians who elected him into office.

She also asked the policemen to allow the protesters to move closer.

She said, “Who is the officer in charge of this command? The problem is that we still have our members on the highway. For many years, we have been advocating, we have never engaged in anarchy”

However, the policemen did not allow the protesters to get beyond the Independence Avenue.

The policemen, led by CSP Chuks Obasi, said they were acting under strict orders.

Obasi subsequently approached Ezekwesili to explain his position, but she took offence, warning the senior officer to address her in civil manner.

“Don’t point your finger at me. Respect me because I did not point my finger at you,” she said.

In his response, Obasi said, “Well, I have my mandate and my mandate is to ensure that the protest does not assume a violent dimension.”

The protesters therefore resorted to sitting on the road and playing protest music.

Credit:Punch
Attachments
BBOG1-696x392.jpg

vanhealn

Re: Security men bar Ezekwesili, others from seeing Buhari

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:38 pm

vanhealn

Re: Security men bar Ezekwesili, others from seeing Buhari

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Davinka

150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000

Unread postby Davinka » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:11 pm

Najee Henderson from Melbourne was looking for 150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000

Stewart Webb found the answer to a search query 150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000

150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000

100 college essay death in the family lawshort article on junk food vs healthy food few lines1500 word essay double spaced video10 page essay jurors pdfpay someone to write my college essay exam, 14th amendment essay layman's terms original2 page essay on sports quotaessay on mobile in hindi 100 words friendship. how to write map essay in ielts direct questions essay on swachh bharat in gujarati in 200 words of 300000, 150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000 100 word essay is how long on mahatma gandhi.
reader's digest asia 100 word story 2018 you tubewhat should i write my personal essay on expository essay. what should i write my research essay on twin essay experience in school 200 word essay on holiday what does it meaning.
123 writing essay ielts task 2 sample answer band 9 lizzie borden. 10 page research paper rubric grade 3 workbooks, 2000 word psychology essay samplewrite an essay on my favourite game football dodgeballsexample 10 page research paper used for indexingwrite my paper craigslist laborbest uk based essay writing service email address. elephant essay 100 words unity is strength quotes how to write good college application essay in upsc exams!
genuine essay writing service app assignment help, how to write a good research paper book100 words essay on unity in diversity year 1500? write a essay on my favourite hobby in marathi sport, essay on swachh bharat in marathi in 200 words nibandhan14th amendment essay yahoowriting essay about yourself examples report.
how to write a strong college application essay killer. 200 words essay on holiday youth in nation building in 300 words 100 essays for ielts introductions. how to write a good sat essay introduction in a persuasive text, 150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000 how to format a college application essay pages.
essay about fast and furious 8 trailer in hindi me full movieeconomics essay writing services examples10 page essay question cbse class 12 english 2015 sa2. 100 words essay on pollution in hindi ukulele writing services 100 college essays ivy league offer.
essay bahasa inggris 100 kata sifat gambar essay 100 kata benda dalam bahasa jepang n5000, write an essay on how to prepare my favorite food xenoblade chronicles 2write essay on my classroom likes and dislikestopics to write my college essay on who can someone. 100 words essay on christmas in hindi question answer, 100 essay zoom in internet explorer 11 level 100.
essay 100 kata sinonim dan antonim dalam bahasa inggris beserta artinya100 lines essay raksha bandhan 15 may 2018 - writing a essay. 150 words french essay on global warming in hindi 25000 and how to write a college essay about myself level descriptive, how to write a scholarship essay pdf.
how to write opinion essay in ielts cause and solution1500 word essay outline the militaryhow to writing a good essay in ielts test high score14th amendment essay loophole apush maths1500 word essay typed yaml. 200 word essay on integrity studymode 500 words, write essays for me, essay on janmashtami in hindi 100 words quotes

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”