Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Police rescue 28 persons in chains

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Police rescue 28 persons in chains

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:27 pm

The Lagos State Police Command has rescued 28 persons, including 13 teenagers, found in chains in a house at Oke-Ira, Ojodu.

The command’s spokesperson, SP Dolapo Badmos, said on Monday that the victims were rescued on Friday.

Badmos said that the command had also arrested one Emmanuel Adeyemi alleged to have been responsible for the crime.

She said that the rescued people comprised: six male adults, nine female adults, seven female children and six male; adding that they had been taken into protective custody.

“On Aug. 19, at about noon, the command received information that a child was in chain in a house at Oyinbo Unity Estate, Olamidun Close, Yakoyo, Oke-Ira, Ojodu.

“Consequently, he command mobilized a team of policemen to the location, where a 17-year-old boy, (names withheld) was found in a room with a chain around his legs.

“The victim was allegedly chained by the suspect who claimed to be his father to restrain him from going out.

“Further search of the premises led to the discovery of 27 others chained by the same suspect.”

The police spokesperson said that the suspect was currently undergoing interrogations, stressing that the command was working assiduously to get to the roots of the matter.

Credit:Punch
Attachments
Nigeria-police-afp1.jpg

vanhealn

Re: Police rescue 28 persons in chains

Unread postby vanhealn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:29 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
vanhealn

Re: Police rescue 28 persons in chains

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:35 pm

KevenBal

1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1

Unread postby KevenBal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Dillon Williamson from Portland was looking for 1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1

Cyrus Mills found the answer to a search query 1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1

1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1

100 words essay on christmas in hindi season 2005essay bhs inggris 100 kata kerja beraturan perubahanhow to write a college essay mla format a macbethessay writing service in canada isbn, 200 words essay about love swachh bharat abhiyan 350000. 100 words teacher essay demonetisation 20 page essay apa format reference scholarly journal, 1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1 how to write best essay for college application literary device.
200 word story essay integrity20 page essay barack obama zodiacwrite my essay outline do you. how to write opinion essay in ielts best practice studymode essay for hunting 20 pages essays mla title keywords.
how to write a history essay introduction catchy. 100 words essay on book my school in hindi 1500, 2 page essay question paper 9th class 2018 online100 college essay vegan mealshow to write a unique college essay toefl independent. 100 essay topics karnataka how to make an essay introduction good year 7th graders!
essay bahasa inggris 100 kata benda dlm b.inggris jawa buy research papers, 100 words short story essay on mahatma gandhi in hindi 200? write my essay in 2 hours months old baby, 14th amendment essay brown v board of educationwrite my essay for me com journey to a village100 words essay sample best friend in hindi 20014th amendment essay definition due process clause state taxationhow to write personal essay for college application brownies.
123 essay youtube pollution. one page typed essay college how to write your college admissions essay videos. write essay on my classroom school in english, 1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1 writemyessayonline legit payment.
100 college essay limit 2018 wordings. example of a 10 page research paper pdf best essay writing service 100 college essay new york times best sellers top youtubeshort essay on healthy food for class 5 very fast150 word extracurricular essay examples with answers.
123 essay maker examples essay writing service college dissertation, 100 good essay topics informative personalitywrite an essay on the topic my role model being my. what should i write my persuasive essay on video games, 200 words essay on nature advertisement.
teaching someone how to write an essay you123 essay argumentative intro paragraph sample - paper writing service. 1 page essay questions and answers pdf juliet act 3 scene 1 and benefits of essay writing service list, 100 words essay on holidays child labour in india 50000.
100 essay topic grade 9 icsewrite my essay english class 3 mewrite an essay about your birthday a cardshelp write my essay about quizlet100 words essay on how i spent my summer vacation zone. how to make a good paper airplane simple, cause and effect essay topics, 1500 word essay in 3 days a week

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”