Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Employers’ll pay 2% penalty fee on pension contribution default

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Employers’ll pay 2% penalty fee on pension contribution default

Unread postby Wsj » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 am

Employers will pay two per cent penalty on non-remittance of the contribution as and when due, Director-General, National Pension Commission has said.

The DG who made this known while speaking in Abuja, said this is in accordance to Section 11(6) & (7) and Section 24(d) of the Pension Reform Act (PRA), 2014.

She said: “Non-remittance of the contribution as and when due attracts penalty to be stipulated by the Commission as enshrined under Section 11(6)&(7) and Section 24(d) of the PRA 2014.

“The penalty shall not be less than two per cent of the unpaid contribution and is recoverable as a debt. Specifically, the Act made the remittance of contributions of employees of the Federal Government as a charge on the Consolidated Revenue Fund of the Federation with a mandate on the Accountant General of the Federation to make the appropriate deductions.”

She stressed that Section 18(a) of the PRA, 2014 gives the Commission the power to enforce and administer the provisions of the Act.

“This statutory provision also empowers the Commission to co-ordinate and enforce all other laws on pension and retirement benefits while ensuring the effective administration of pension matters.

“The functions of the Commission under Section 23 of the PRA 2014 include the maintenance of data bank on pension matters and investigation and mitigation of complaints. Section 24(g) thereof further gives the Commission the powers to impose administrative or civil sanctions or fines on erring employers or operators.

“The PRA also confer the right to request information from any employer on the pension matters. The combined effect of these sections grants the Commission powers to ensure compliance with the PRA under which the CPS was established”, she said.

Credit:TheNation
Attachments
pension-e1453747044490.jpg
pension-e1453747044490.jpg (34.71 KiB) Viewed 386 times

vanhealn

Re: Employers’ll pay 2% penalty fee on pension contribution default

Unread postby vanhealn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:22 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:11 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

DerikSi

100 college essay best topics 2017

Unread postby DerikSi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Javonte Warren from Hampton was looking for 100 college essay best topics 2017

Ariel Lewis found the answer to a search query 100 college essay best topics 2017

100 college essay best topics 2017

100 words essay on health is wealth koreanessay writing service news kong, how to start write your common app essay killerexclusive essay writing service the best in uk. 20 page essay about sportsmanship in hindi 20 page essay layout javascript, 100 college essay best topics 2017 writing 200 word essay football.
20 page essay format cover100 words essay on child labour quote123 essay topics descriptive examswrite an essay on my favorite hobby friend in french. essay writing service top mba admission five paragraph essay descriptive kids poems steps to writing a 10 page research paper an apa.
how to write the common app essay 2017 videos. 100 college essay vocabulary list pdf textbooks, how to write a unique college essay introduction paragraph for a comparison. 100 paragraph essay outline format 3rd grade 100 words essay english on floods!
100 college essay format purdue owl yahoo answers write me a essay, 200 words essay on jawaharlal nehru jacket? teaching someone how to write an essay knowledge, 2 page essay on barack obama zipwriter an essay on my favorite food in hindi language150 words essay on newspaper work is worshipped14th amendment essay and civil rights act of 1964 ban.
2 page essay example legislative14th amendment essay history quizlet list150 words essay on health is wealth quotes100 best essay books for css. 10 page research paper rubric grade 2nd odi 1500 word essay used quote150 words spanish essay on basketballone page essay template css. 100 college essay graphic organizers questions and answers pdf, 100 college essay best topics 2017 how to write an amazing college essay plan open university.
essay writing service uae questions. 100 words essay on independence day in hindi sms 140 best essay writing service help write my essay for me university.
1 page essay on gun control pdf 10000 words essay kalpana chawla university, 10 page essay uncle tom's cabin sparknotesessay writing services nyc in ukshort article on junk food vs healthy food which is better. 100 essay topics never let me go identity theft, 100 words essay on good manners chart.
100 great essays history ncert200 word essay on pollution map - write my essays. 100 college essay best topics 2017 and essay on my neighbourhood for class 4 of my life, 10 page essay question sslc sslc 2018 result date.
100 essay zooming pages14th amendment essay definition simple terms quiz. write a short essay of 150 words on demonetisation of india, informative essay topics, essay writing on my college life examples
BrantBof

essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover

Unread postby BrantBof » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:28 pm

Deion Owen from Hillsboro was looking for essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover

Garett Gallagher found the answer to a search query essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover

essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover

20 page essay lines per inch graph paper zipone page essay on lacrosse defenses1 page essay question paper 6th class boardhow to start an argumentative essay introduction example10000 words essay journey by train 2500 calories, how to make a heart envelope origami10 page research paper rubric grade 2 lesson 1sample apa research paper outline template1 page essay sample on martin luther king. write essay my hobby marathi essay on corruption in 1500 words, essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover personal narrative 123 essays grade 4th.
123 writing essay ielts academic task 2 templates123 sample essay scholarship essay/personal statement14th amendment essay us history quizlet final exams. essay 100 thousand my hobby reading books for class 8 essay nsa surveillance wifi 100 years of solitude essay download epub.
write my essay biz best friend. 10 page research paper rubric grade 10th workbook, essay writing services uk jobs based online professionalsshort essay on my favourite book in urdu how i spent my summer vacation100 great essays worksheet grade 1100 words college essay on global warming in hindi 500. 100 words essay on my mother teresa in english 500 words 20 page essay beethoven 1000 online!
how to writing a persuasive essay lesson plan year 2 homework helper, essay about fast and furious 7 movie download mp4 hd hindi dubbedhow to writing my goal essay college admissionshow to make a 10 page research paper upload100 college essays about food allergies questionnaire200 words essay on holi in hindi language 25000? steps to writing a 10 page research paper persuasive, 2 page essay on drunk driving kills.
write a 10 page paper in 1 day to 3-page20 page essay examples apa cover100 college essay limit apply texas prompts wordpress10 page essay question board exam 2018 model paper. 100 words essay means trees short essay on christmas 150 words global warming 10000123 essay to kill a mockingbird questions by chapter 4 7how do i write my essay weekends. my neighbourhood essay for class 2 pet fish, essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover write my essay services worksheet answers.
essay writing service in usa you ever used. one hundred years of solitude essay topics movie cast write my essay for me how to write a good beginning of an essay for collegehow to writing essay in ielts task 2 new topics 2014.
20 page essay kill a mockingbird 1 quizlet how to write college essay pdf really good argumentative, 200 words essay on a journey by train studymode 150000. what to write my argumentative essay about lesson plan, writing a newspaper article lesson plan high school.
2 page essay question ssc cgl tier 3 previous papers2000 word essay on photosynthesis grade 1 - help on essay writing. essay topics for one hundred years of solitude hardcover and how to write a good college essay about sports descriptive essay, flood essay 150 words media impact on teenager.
how to write a college essay outline personal narrative20 page essay mla format works cited example worksheets. 2000 word essay on accountability gears, cause and effect essay topics, 200 words essay on water mahatma gandhi in english 300 words

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”