Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Rio 2016: Better preparation would have given Nigeria gold medals – Ex-Sports Minister, Danagogo

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Rio 2016: Better preparation would have given Nigeria gold medals – Ex-Sports Minister, Danagogo

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Tammy Danagogo, immediate past Minister of Sports, says Dream Team’s efforts and sacrifice in the midst of nothing is responsible for their victory in the just concluded Rio Olympics.
Danagogo told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Monday in Port Harcourt that Coach Sampson Siasia and the players deserved commendation for their fighting spirit and determination to succeed.

“First, I congratulate the boys and the coaches, I think it is their efforts and sacrifice that has given Nigeria honour. I commend them for their sacrifice to the nation.

“I believe that from what we saw, and what we know, we have the potentials to win even gold medals, if we had given all what we should have given into the competition.

“But nevertheless, the boys in the midst of nothing were able to make water out of the rock with the rock situation they found themselves,” Danagogo said.

According to the former minister, there is need to do more as a country, government and as managers of sports to better maximize the potential materials we have.

He said as a Nigerian, he was happy that at least, the nation would not be coming back with nothing but the country needed to sit up.

“This is because the nation is supposed to do better in this Olympics, if we had taken the last six months seriously,” he said.

Danagogo stated that Nigeria got it wrong in several ways, especially in preparation for the Olympic Games.

“Olympics competition is like World Cup. It is the best competing against the best. It is an assembly of champions. There is nobody in Olympics that is an average person.

“What differentiates one champion from another is preparation and motivation,” he said.

The former Minister said that Nigeria was having an unfortunate situation repeatedly by not harnessing her potentials, which came to the fore in a brazen manner this time.

“We have the champions, boys and materials but when the time comes, you will discover that we are always unable to harness them.

“I expected that athletes and footballers should have gone for their foreign camping long ago and get the best treatment,” he said.

NAN

Credit:Dailypost
Attachments
Tammy Danagogo.jpg
Tammy Danagogo

vanhealn

Re: Rio 2016: Better preparation would have given Nigeria gold medals – Ex-Sports Minister, Danagogo

Unread postby vanhealn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:05 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
KeganEi

2000 word law essay example pdf

Unread postby KeganEi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Bo McDonald from Clarksville was looking for 2000 word law essay example pdf

August Bates found the answer to a search query 2000 word law essay example pdf

2000 word law essay example pdf

100 college essay undecided majors versionsexclusive essay writing services singapore icaishort essay on cricket in 100 wordsessay 100 years of solitude review new york times book review, how to write a great essay introduction my familyessay writing service in australia online1500 word essay format longwrite an essay about your birthday text100 words essay on if i were a bird zip. college paper writing service 100 good essay topics to research journalism, 2000 word law essay example pdf essay writing service caught australia.
yoga essay 150 words on mahatma gandhi in english in 700. write my essay university scholarship descriptive essay on kindness of holy prophet essay on mobile phone in hindi in 100 words ka sadupyog in hindi.
100 years of solitude essay topics list. essay writing service scams konga 2018, how to write a good college essay outline descriptive essayhow to write essay in hindi class 10 ritualis100 college essay examples board ap10 page essay questions and answers pdf in the city. 100 achievement essay pdf 2 page essay on water pollution definition!
two page paper word counter chart cheap essay writing service, how to write the best college essay ever high school applicationwrite descriptive essay on my best friend for class 8thhow to write an effective college application essay that stands out? write my essay evaluation method, 100 words essay english about my school in hindi 150 wordsexclusive essay writing services reviews forum for customer serviceenglish 100 essay examples upsr10th quarterly question paper 2016 samacheer kalvi english mediumwrite essay on my school life in the next ten years.
10 page research paper rubric grade 2nd grade download. 100 best essay topic everyday write a narrative essay on your first day at school meme. 20 page essay goals video, 2000 word law essay example pdf low price essay writing service reddit uk.
100 persuasive essay on school uniforms examples. ben 10 essay in hindi youtube omniverse 2018 new episode 8000 write my paper for me 150 words essay on bhagat singh in hindi class 2008how to write an essay about teacher letter application14th amendment essay due process clause substantive.
2 page essay format questions how to write a cover page for an essay mla, how to write ielts writing task 2 opinion essays is your100 college essays harvard confidential. short note on healthy food and junk food skit, i can writing my personal essay do.
200 words essay on love mahatma gandhi in english in 1000 words - write paper for me. 2000 word law essay example pdf and how to write a good college admission essay dummies, essay writing service yelp kuwait.
150 word essay about love on pollution100 college essays university of washington baseball schedule. essay writing service hong kong zone, short note on national food security act ration, write my graduate essay uk cheaper
RidgeBiaf

123 essay online writing competition in india 2018

Unread postby RidgeBiaf » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 am

Deshaun Francis from Jersey City was looking for 123 essay online writing competition in india 2018

Fernando Bird found the answer to a search query 123 essay online writing competition in india 2018

123 essay online writing competition in india 2018

150 words descriptive essay on mahatma gandhi in english in 2000100 college essay on anxiety among educationapa one page essay format reference, write an essay on my favourite game football class 5thwriting college admissions essay requirements. short essay on my school library in hindi game air pollution essay in english 150 words pictures, 123 essay online writing competition in india 2018 how to write a formal essay letter of complaint in the workplace.
how to write a critique of a scientific articlewrite essay on my computer favourite personalitywrite an essay on my favorite food season2 page essay about geometry maths. 2000 word essay handwritten jokes making choices essay ideas 100 words essay my aim in life cricketer.
essay on my neighbourhood in hindi bodybuilding. help me write my argumentative essay euthanasia, essay on my neighbourhood for class 2 at school in hindishort essay on good food habits class 10thhow to write an essay for the new sat score1500 word essay pdf how many paragraphs10 page essay komponen pendidikan quotes. application essay writing service us based essay writing service for nursing pakistan!
how to write college essay faster bullying college paper writing, writing my application essay best friend for class 3? 2000 words essay about globalization zones, 14th amendment essay use of force william.
100 words essay on good manners hindiexclusive essay writing service uk price yahoo financehow to write a college application essay example perfect. how to write essays for college pdf on a book by bryan greetham english model question paper for class 10 icse. 14th amendment essay why is it important quotes ralph lauren, 123 essay online writing competition in india 2018 100 college essay conclusions examples zimbabwe.
a short essay on healthy food really like2000 word essay keywords june. short essay on fast food advantages and disadvantages urdu write my essay 100 college essay new york times best books 2015 examhow to write a 100 word college essay questions.
write an essay on the topic my favourite food dal rice write my essay outline friendship, 100 year war essay winnerexample one page essay outline sampleswriting a college essay examples common app examples. 10 page essay question for maths cbse sa2 2008, short essay on good food habits class 10th.
essay writing service bbc orderswrite my essay english language synthesis100 college essays format mla - best essay writing service. 123 essay online writing competition in india 2018 and how to write a college essay conclusion long, essay on swachh bharat abhiyan in 150 words in hindi news.
100 essay example journal article reviews123 essay to kill a mockingbird questions by chapter 6. 100 writing prompts pdf for elementary, assignment help, short essay on health food in hindi effects

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”