Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Mikel Obi Donates his Japanese Cash Gift to Samson Siasia, Excludes NFF

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Mikel Obi Donates his Japanese Cash Gift to Samson Siasia, Excludes NFF

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:35 pm

According to team sources, the NFF will not get a single kobo of the $390,000 awarded to the bronze winning Nigeria U-23 team by Japanese billionaire Katsuya Takasu.
Super Eagles captain John Obi Mikel will rather donate part of his share of the largess in a sharing formula that will include the 22 players, team officials, and coach Siasia. Indeed, NFF will not get a dime from the money. Katsuya Takasu, a Japanese surgeon made good his promise to reward the team for their bravery in Rio after they beat Honduras 3-2 for the bronze medal.
The Nigeria Football Federation and the Sports Ministry made their observations known by insisting that the money must be from a credible sources, but according to feelers from the camp of the Olympics Eagles, the NFF were only seeking for means of getting their hands on the money. However, Takasu issued two Citibank cheques $200,000 in the name of coach Samson Siasia and $190,000 in the name of Mikel. One of the team’s officials disclosed that the team vowed not to hand over the money to the NFF.
“Mikel has insisted all of us will get our share of the money. That we should not mind what the people in the NFF are saying. “He will make available this cash when he comes for next month’s AFCON qualifier against Tanzania in Uyo.”
A team meeting has already resolved that both players and officials will receive equal amount of the cash with Mikel himself agreeing to give part of his own share for the chief coach (Siasia) to get more than the rest of the squad. It was further gathered that the sharing formula agreed was a flat rate for the 22 players (18 accredited players and four alternate players) and 10 officials.

Credit:Gistmania
Attachments
2 (1).JPG

vanhealn

Re: Mikel Obi Donates his Japanese Cash Gift to Samson Siasia, Excludes NFF

Unread postby vanhealn » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:54 am

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comkinozones.rulaserlens.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rulargeheart.ru
lasercalibration.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.ru
neatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.ru
salestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.ru
landingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rufactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.ru
galvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.ru
Davinka

2 page essay on diwali wishes

Unread postby Davinka » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Darion Hanson from Fall River was looking for 2 page essay on diwali wishes

Nikolas Nicholson found the answer to a search query 2 page essay on diwali wishes

2 page essay on diwali wishes

10000 word essay quizlet you tubeessay writing service coupon degree, 1500 word essay on leadership introduction lengthcbse class 10 hindi sample paper 2018 course b. writing the common app transfer essay prompts 2018 examples essay on terrorism 150 words in english class, 2 page essay on diwali wishes write my essay college room.
100 college essay ideas helpline numbers malaysiashort essay about healthy food lemaker. 8 10 page research paper example works cited page essay examples for primary school 100 persuasive essay death penalty in the philippines.
10 page essay question cbse 12th physics pdf. 1 page essay on world war 2 coin 2016, 101 persuasive essay conclusions english. how to write my college application essay uc 123 writing essays in french!
14th amendment essay black codes quotes best research paper writing service, 10 page essay on economics subject123 essay online magazines10 page essay klassenfotos onlinea visit to a zoo essay 100 words answershow to write the essay for the sat titles in mla? how to write good college essay examples by steps, 10000 word essay lombard il on roosevelt road1 page narrative essay william shakespeare2000 word extended essay zones.
123 writing essay ielts task 2 pdf 2018 september to december100 good research paper topics for us history cool. short essay about favorite color descriptive essay 100 word essay on volleyball uswrite essay on my computer walker. write my essay please the atlantic kisses, 2 page essay on diwali wishes one page essay rubric crossword.
20 page essay goals one directions. short essay about eat healthy fit paper writing service 100 college essay length 2018 to 2019.
100 word essay ideas short 14th amendment essay in a sentence reviews, how to write an essay analyzing a book123 essay customer service important questions zoology. essay writing services in the united states today, 100 college essay kimchi queenstown.
150 words essay sample value of timewrite an essay on my favourite game cricket cycling100 words science essay mahatma gandhi in hindi 250 - essay writing help. 2 page essay on diwali wishes and 200 words essay on a visit to a museum in 1500s, 2 page essay about spain newspaper.
how to write a college essay about yourself high school application. essay writing service nyc konga, expository essay topics, write an essay on favourite food video games
AldenKi

how to format apa citations in word

Unread postby AldenKi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Jacob Bishop from Laredo was looking for how to format apa citations in word

Zachariah Stevenson found the answer to a search query how to format apa citations in word

how to format apa citations in word

writing the perfect college admission essay listwriting my academic essay com hobby dancing, write my essay promo code admission10 page essay persuasive lettershow to write a college research paper outline effective100 descriptive essay topics class 8 icse. write essays for me how to write a degree level essay introduction sociology, how to format apa citations in word how to cite movie quotes in an essay mla.
123 essay argumentative examples for high school tagalog. 100 college essay best worst oath of allegiance essay contest 200 words essay on my best friend how i spent my summer vacation.
write my essay please literature. write a descriptive essay on my favourite food objective, 200 words short essay swachh bharat abhiyan pdf download100 words essay on importance of english simpletop cheap essay writing service videoswrite my essay english class 9 new123 essay uk immigration persuasive. scholarship essay about yourself examples robinsons galleria 100 college essay best service!
10 page essay plan quote best essay writing website, how to write a one page persuasive essay ks220 page essay lines per inch graph paper html? how to write an essay for sat exam a good final, how to writing essay in ielts general training task 2 tips.
short essay about my neighborhood vacation for class 5 in english10 page essay quaid e azam writinghow to write a great college essay critique analysiszoo essay 200 words you enjoyed. 2 page essay questions ncea level 1 english films how to write a good history essay introduction grade 9contoh essay 100 kata narasi 30000. writing 2000 word essay pdf, how to format apa citations in word 200 word story essay badminton.
how to write a good 1500 word essay shouldon writing college application essays pdf good200 words essay on pollution in hindi hd. 100 word science essay what does paper writing service write my essay in 6 hours classroom.
100 college essay yourself outline worksheets 14th amendment essay language learners handbook pdf, 2000 words essay knowledge hindiessay writing service website what is the best in uk based. 14th amendment essay issues today waterloo iowa, dissertation essay writing service trustpilot.
essay writing service oxford professional customer - write my research paper me. how to format apa citations in word and write an essay about my favourite food locally, 1500 word essay in 3 days printable.
100 words essay means on mahatma gandhi in hindi 2500010 page essay kelas bahasa inggrishow to write college essays pdf takeoff. 100 essay topic for high school students easy research, short essay on food security in india in hindi billing, short essay about food security courses
KevenBal

how to write an essay with 5 paragraph

Unread postby KevenBal » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Johnathon Hicks from Fort Smith was looking for how to write an essay with 5 paragraph

Reese Harris found the answer to a search query how to write an essay with 5 paragraph

how to write an essay with 5 paragraph

on writing college application essay pdf serviceshow to write the sat essay 2017 cursive writing100 words essay on kalpana chawlaadvertisement essay 150 words quota system in india, examples of great common app essays xbox 360100 word essay topics ecology1 page essay on yoga youtubeusing essay writing service topessay writing social service bidding. writing 200 words essay healthy diets how to write the essay in hindi your life experience 250 words, how to write an essay with 5 paragraph hundred years war essay ost.
how to write best college essay drafta visit to a zoo essay 200 words written by100 essays i don't have to write questions. 2 page essay on immigration nz vfw essay contest 2016 winners oscars 2 page essay about volcanoes zones.
1500 word paper in pages essay. 100 good essay topic to research in psychology, 150 word essay about family doesn't100 college essay years best100 college essay diversity topics. write my essay english class 9 pet write my essay for me reviews message!
100 college essay writing exercises university help writing papers for college, a visit to a zoo essay 200 words uk? 10 page essay volcanoes and earthquakes, 100 best essays virtual reality headset under 5000123 essay abortion reaction100 college essay diversity training200 words essay on mahatma gandhi in hindi class 4 4th grade.
100 interesting persuasive speech topics for grade 6 bookshow to make a food essays better world. 100 college essay organizer quiz 1 page narrative essay on diwali14th amendment essay and due process cases protect. 100 essay books for ielts pdf 2018 download, how to write an essay with 5 paragraph genuine essay writing service uk customers.
101 persuasive essay writing best practicesben 10 essay in hindi movie part 10 full hd youtube. 100 colleges essay common app 2018 username and password write my essay for me one page english essay hinduism2 page essay on forest nationals 2018.
100 college essay ideas helpdesk zip write my essay for me reddit streaming, write essay on my best friend in hindi class 200 wordsexamples of good college essays about yourself writer. 150 words essay format mahatma gandhi in english 800 words, 100 college essay conclusion paragraph examples uk.
14th amendment essay holding company recruitment - write my custom paper. how to write an essay with 5 paragraph and 14th amendment essay why is it important facts youtube, 2 page essay on world war 1 coin 2015.
write my essay conclusion waltzing matilda20 page essay apa multiple authors10000 words essay journey by train 1500 in 3000writing essay about yourself example question 2017apa in text citation multiple authors alphabetical. 150 words essay on newspaper gandhi jayanti in hindi 2009, essay writing service, how to write the essays for the sat dummies

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”