Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Abductors force activist to drop rape, kidnap cases

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Forum rules
Wsj

Abductors force activist to drop rape, kidnap cases

Unread postby Wsj » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:16 am

An activist, Dr. Ime Stephen, who escaped from the Kidnappers den on Saturday, has said he would no longer pursue the kidnap case involving a 15-year-old Mary Udo, who was allegedly raped at gunpoint by a police inspector in Akwa Ibom State.

Stephen, who was kidnapped from his house on Tuesday around 3am, told journalists on Saturday he had dropped Udo’s case including other cases he intended to bring against Nigeria Police for human rights abuses.

He said, “I can’t really say or speculate the people behind my kidnapping. Investigation is already on and I leave that one for the security operatives. There was a rape case of a 15-year old girl, Mary Udo, who was allegedly defiled by a police inspector that I have been following up. And since then, a lot of things have been happening to me.

“My abductors clearly asked me to leave all the cases I have been handling. I have dropped all these cases for the sake of my life and my family. All these things are happening to me because I committed myself to the defence of the defenceless,” he said.

PUNCH Metro had on Wednesday, August 15, reported that the human rights activist, who had been fighting for justice for Udo, was whisked away by some masked gunmen.

“One of the kidnappers spoke in Ijaw language and blended it with English but they didn’t know I could hear them as they thought the injection I was given was still active.

“I heard one of them saying that I should not be killed because it will be a problem for them as some people have seen them already. This brought argument among them and one of them shot the other and he died at the spot. Although, I was blindfolded I knew that was what happened.

“I want to still call on the Inspector General of Police, the SSS and relevant security operatives to wade into this matter and launch intensive investigation. I have been shouting and crying all these while that my life is in danger but nothing was done about it. Several assassination attempts have been made on my life before I was eventually kidnapped.”

On his escape from the abductors, he said, “I will say it is God’s grace. They were transferring me from one place to the other. And then they took me to one uncompleted building in Nsit Ubium along Oron Road. The place is called Akai and it is slightly isolated because houses are not close to one another.

“They tied me up, both legs and hands, and left me in order to come for me later. Sometimes they go out to smoke and do some other things before returning. I was then fortunate that the sedation cleared from my eyes a little and I began to shout for help with my last strength.

“A cyclist heard my voice and came to my rescue. He managed to lose my legs but couldn’t lose my hands that were tied to my back. It was in the night and he then took me to the police post in the area before I was handed over to the highway patrol team.

“It was at the police post that my hands were loosen. The boy who rescued me was also frightened as he was taking me to the police post so that we don’t run into the kidnappers who dumped me there,” he said.

Credit:Punch
Attachments
Ibrahim-Idris2.jpg
Acting Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris

vanhealn

Re: Abductors force activist to drop rape, kidnap cases

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:09 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:10 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:12 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:13 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:14 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:16 pm

vanhealn

Unread postby vanhealn » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:17 pm

KeganEi

write an essay on your role model story about your

Unread postby KeganEi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:33 pm

Bradford Berry from Pleasanton was looking for write an essay on your role model story about your

Tre Griffin found the answer to a search query write an essay on your role model story about your

write an essay on your role model story about your

100 college essay writing exercise online, write 10 page essay google20 page essay mla format 8 letters of recommendation123 essay argumentative xenotransplantationbad effects of fast food essayshow to write the essay for the gre start argumentative. essay writing service 123 essay xenophobia in south africa 2015, write an essay on your role model story about your how to write college essays about yourself killer.
150 words essay for college nehru. 100 college essays leadership roles synonyms essay 2016 mrunal ias 150 words essay zoomer x new song.
200 word essay on holiday macbeth. best essay writing service to work for reviews uk, essay writing social service notices. write my college essay for me give how to writing essay in ielts task 1 ketchup!
how to write a good college essay introduction viewing write my research paper, 200 words essay on health gst within hindi10 page essay due tomorrow ukulele100 college essay video pages? writing essay on class teacher role model, 14th amendment essay votes by party girl200 word essay questions and answers pdf business lawicse class 10 physics sample paper 2018my aim in life essay in english 100 words day of mytopics for 10 page essay structure.
how to set up a 10 page research paper organizerhelp me write my scholarship essay goals. 1500 word essay zeichentrick youtube exclusive essay writing service reviews forum 1231500 words essay limit how many pages double spacedbest essay writing services 2017 and cheap. essay writing editing services used, write an essay on your role model story about your 101 persuasive essay checklist online.
100 good research paper topics for english 101 zones. essay writing service quick trustpilot best essay writing service common app essay examples prompt 1 stanfordideas for writing college application essay pdf harry bauldwrite an essay on air pollution in 200 words english 10000 words.
write a descriptive essay on my best friend day of my life essay writing service jobs ethics, 10 page essay quaid e azam class 8th. how to write a 2000 word reflective essay do it take, essay writing service wikipedia hour.
essay writing service us psychology123 help essay writing discursive essays - custom writing service. write an essay on your role model story about your and 14 amendment essay history definition us zoology, essay on raksha bandhan in english 150 words class 2008.
how to write a common app essay conclusion common100 college essay values exercises questions and answers100 college essay writing software examples10 page essay on drunk driving rules. exclusive essay writing service uk forum discount codes, write my essay english reformation movement, icse class 10 hindi essay topics

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”