Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Fayose reveals why he “anointed” deputy governor, Olusola as his successor

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Wsj

Fayose reveals why he “anointed” deputy governor, Olusola as his successor

Unread postby Wsj » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has explained why he has “anointed” Professor Kolapo Olusola, to succeed him in next year’s gubernatorial elections.

Fayose, in a series of tweets on Friday, hailed Olusola as “competent and capable”, adding that he has no apologies for picking him.

He wrote: “I’m supporting my deputy, Prof Kolapo Olusola as my successor and I have no apologies.

“Others can’t support their deputies, but I’m supporting mine because he is competent and capable of continuing where I’m going to stop.

“Elijah anointed Elisha and here, I have anointed by own Elisha in person of Prof Kolapo Olusola.”

Olusola’s adoption as the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) sole candidate, was reached at the party’s stakeholders meeting in Ado Ekiti last month.

Credit:Dailypost
Attachments
Fayose-2.jpg

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”