Welcome to Street Journal Forum, Our motto is "We Disagree To Agree", you can have an open discussion here on anything, you can respond to Topics freely. Upload pictures you want to share and please invite your friends!

Super Eagles don’t need Enyeama anymore – Dosu

We Disagree To Agree.....Let discuss everything!
Wsj

Super Eagles don’t need Enyeama anymore – Dosu

Unread postby Wsj » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:48 am

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Dosu Joseph, has said that the team should stop trying to bring back Lille’s Vincent Enyeama.

A lot of football fans and stakeholders, have been calling for the former number one, following Daniel Akpeyi’s poor display as Nigeria lost 2-0 to South Africa in a 2019 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier last Saturday.

But Dosu insists other goalkeepers should be encouraged and Enyeama should be left in the past.

“I think we should move on from the days of Vincent Enyeama,” Dosu told Completesportsnigeria.com .

“If I were Vincent I would not come back to the team. We have to support and give encouragement to the young keepers that we have now.

“There was a time people asked who will take over from Ike Shorunmu buy from the blues Vincent proved a revelation and was the first choice keeper of the national team for 15 years.

“The likes of Ikechukwu Ezenwa, Daniel Akpeyi and others should be encouraged. That’s my feelings.”

Credit:Dailypost
Attachments
Vincent-Enyeama (1).jpg

Return to “Enter forum disscussion”